However, I know I will be MUCH more productive if I actually set some goals. And I will be even MORE productive if I publicly announce them. I think I am gonna put a link to this post at the top of my blog - so that I will remember to look at it. Here goes...
- Make a quilt out of old raggedy clothes. That was how quilts were originally made. And I love the thought of making something wonderful and useful from something (literally) worthless. How magical is that?
- Make Zekey something with that Thomas the Train fabric (that I HATE - but he picked out, so I kinda need to do something with it)
- Sew a cute dress that actually fits me. My sewing skillz are slim to none. And I want to rectify that. I think sewn items are more *elegant* than crocheted... I do love me some crochet, still (of course!) - I just want to expand my craftiness.
- Knit something besides a dishcloth. Knitting is another skill that is horribly under-developed.
- Crochet Anaya a Sweater.
- Learn some more crafts
- Learn how to use my camera in Manual Mode. I am so lazy, I only use it in Automatic Mode.
- Learn Tatting.
- Learn Macrame. I knew it back in grade school - but I have since forgot. And I think I only knew one or two stitches. I want to be able to make a purse with it using jute.
- be cuter. This is a three part plan. So I am going to break it up
- Get fit. Well, be able to *fit* into most of my pre-pregnancy jeans
- Wear make-up. This one is iffy. E does not like make-up. Really, I think that he doesn't like the *thought* of me wearing make-up. I think that he does like the actual effect of make-up. I swear he shows me more affection when I have it on and he has that "You're so hott" look on his face. Another reason I don't wear make-up is because then I will have to do too much to remove it from my face. Do you know how hard it is to wash off make-up? Too hard.
- Get at least 10 really nice outfits. I get pretty embarrassed wearing the same 3 outfits whenever I happen to leave the house. I actually want these to be mostly thrifted and handmade. I want to make more environment- and social- conscious purchases.
- be more authentic. That is the purpose of my vlogs ~ to force myself to be myself in front of thousands (well, let's be more accurate ~20 lol!) people.
- Really, it should be"goal", because I only have one. I want to bring in *some* income, $500/month to be exact. I think this will really help out my family to have some breathing room instead of things being SO tight. Do you know that my current laptop is 5 Years old?? - I think that is like 100 in computer years. And we have NO plans to get me another one :(. Mainly this will probably be through math tutoring. I currently charge $35/hour. So that means about 15 hours/ month I need to book.
- I want to make bread for my family enough so that I never have to buy a loaf from the store. Maybe every week...
- Learn to make sourdough bread. When I do this, maybe sourdough bread will be the bread I make every week.
Organizehire someone to organize my son's closet.
- Get that same person to organize my daughter's closet
- and my closet (in that order)
- Develop a system for keeping my house clean and keep it (I will mark this one off when I keep the system up for at least 3 months).