Sunday, November 13, 2011

Lilay and Prass

It is so late.  I should be in the bed. But I couldn't WAIT to share this with you!

So, if you follow me on Pinterest then you may have seen me going a little nuts with pinning dollhouses.  For some reason, I have gotten a little obsessed.

First, it started with the suitcase dollhouse.  I love this idea because it contains all the clutter that would normally end up on the floor at the end of playtime. How perfect is that???

Then I saw this on Etsy.

Then, I saw THIS on this blog.

So, burned some little people!


I would have painted the pegs, but for some reason Zekey has started putting non-food items in his mouth.  So, I did not want to use paint.


I know my burning skillz make the lady look like the Grim Reaper - but Zekey doesn't know who the Grim Reaper is, so it's cool... lol. 

 I bought a lot of little wooden pieces from Hobby Lobby (I really need to stay out of that place - it is using up all of my little meager budget!)


I used my cheap $20 burner and some wood glue.

Zekey actually likes to play with it!  That boy is so picky - he usually doesn't like anything I make for him.

 
He named them Lilay and Prass.  And he wanted to paint their house.


He wants to paint the refrigerator, too - but I am not letting him.

What do you think?

4 comments:

Libby said...

Are you reliving your childhood? lol I loved me some "little people." My friends had a whole set of them and we played our hearts out. I'm in love with that stove. Actually everything is so cool. And something tells me that Z is not the only one playing house. :-)

Happy Sunday!

Ayana said...

LOL! I think I am.

Ayana said...

Ooooh, and Libby, I would love some new ideas on what more to make.

Jill said...

Cute little dolls house!

Thanks for linking to a Round Tuit!
Hope you have a great week!
Jill @ Creating my way to Success
http://www.jembellish.blogspot.com/