Wednesday, February 01, 2012

Update!

Okay.  So I have been totally slacking on my blogging duties. I haven't even commented on some of my favorite blogs - although I read them all from my phone and construct a comment in my head but don't actually post it (do you do that?). Also, I get distracted by YouTube and Facebook by the time I finally get to the computer. O_O  BTW, do I not comment on YOUR blog?  I may not even know it exists! Let me know. I may need to add you to my blog reader...
 
I HAVE been crossing things off my list.  Yesss!

1.  I MADE a dress!  Like, I actually sewed a dress.  It was so simple though - it probably shouldn't even be considered "sewing a dress". Click here to see a video of how it looks on and how I made it.
2.) I bought some makeup!  And I actually like the way it looks on!  Click here to see a video of me with makeup on (AND ranting about Jehovah's Witnesses at my door).
3.) ANDDDDD.  I have been making BREAD!  But actually, I don't like the recipe that I currently use.  But it has definitely made me less intimidated by the whole process.  Here is a picture of my son eating it - along with some peach jam that I also made.  *pats self on back* ;-).


Sooooo, what have YOU been up to?

2 comments:

Libby said...

You've definitely been on a roll lately. And just imagine, you might not be able to do all this stuff if you took "that" job. This bread and jam look so amazing. I think Zekey agrees. :-)

BeULuv said...

I've will so have to try the dress. I love a maxi dress! And I've been looking for something simple to make to get back sewing again. Thanks!