|Me and Zekey enjoying a cup. He has hot chocolate (of course - even though he calls it his coffee). lol.|
I love the smell. I love the taste. I love the thought. Yes, when I THINK of drinking coffee, it gives me a little rush. I love, love, love it. I even love people who drink coffee. I think we are kindred spirits. Ha!
However, I do not like the taste of black coffee. It is way too bitter for my sugar-loving taste buds. And I have found that people who think they don't like coffee, DO like my coffee. AND people who do like coffee the regular way - don't really mind my coffee.
And because I like sharing, let me share the recipe. ;)
- Cup of black coffee (I use: 2 tablespoons of Dunkin Donuts - hazelnut flavored coffee to 12 oz of water)
- 2 tablespoons hot chocolate
- 3 tablespoons of non dairy creamer. (I usually buy the hazelnut flavored creamer, but the plain flavor is SO much cheaper - especially when you buy it in bulk at BJ's - so I bought that last time and it is good - so use that!)
And that is it!
I know most people like dairy creamer, but I don't use that for a few of reasons.
- Um, price! If you can't tell by now, I try to save my pennies whenever I can.
- It makes my coffee cold.
- Taste! I truly like the taste of the non-dairy creamer better. (This may be due to me dumb-ing down my taste buds by only using non-dairy creamer - not unlike my mom's preference for the taste of artificial sweeteners over real sugar. Yuck!)
And if you have not had enough of my Vlogs yet, here is one I did last night (coffee-less. Ugh!):