Monday, November 21, 2011

BTW I was totally being sarcastic yesterday

In case you didn't know.

When I put my 'outfit' together, I looked in the mirror and cracked up laughing.  It reminded me of how I can never do those outfit posts.

Being a Mom (a stay at home one at that!) means that I can barely schedule in a shower and a coffee break - much less a cute outfit complete with a headband and lip gloss... and on a Wednesday!?! - AND (and, and, and) take a picture of myself wearing it!

Either these women who can do this are Super Women or they don't have toddlers and newborns.  I, on the other hand, usually look a hot mess on any given day - especially during the middle of the week.

This Saturday, E was home and I got an epiphany!  I should do an outfit post, anyway!  I thought it would be funny.  Especially to link it up with actual stylish posts!

Unfortunately, people didn't know I was kidding.  They must have thought I was some kind of loser.

Which is kinda funny too, actually. lol!

4 comments:

LaShawn Wiltz said...

I did t want to comment! Lol! I always wonder about these women who manage to blog, put on makeup,take cute pictures, clean house perfectly, cook full meals, have perfectly neat breastfeed babies and well behaved toddlers. Oh and perfect husbands. Hmp.

Kendra said...

I thought it was funny but didn't get a chance to comment. We know you're not a stepford wife ;)

Kristi said...

I thought it was funny too. The vintage dress certainly reminded me of the kind my grandma used to wear. ;)

Libby said...

And here I was thinking...I look like that and I don't have any kids to blame. lol