Tuesday, November 22, 2011

The ABC's of me!

 Unfortunately, I am in a craft funk.  I haven't made anything in like 3 days!  So, in an effort to not allow this space to grow stale, I will tell you more about me! Yay!  lol.  I know most of you probably know as much as you want/need.  But here is more, anyway ;)

A. Age: 29.
B. Bed size: King - better to hold the kiddies! ;)
C. Chore that you hate: All of them!
D. Dogs: Nope. 
E. Essential start to your day: Journaling (although I haven't done it in a while as my kiddies keep waking up earlier and earlier)
F. Favourite color: It changes often.  Right now, I am in love with olive green.
G. Gold or Silver:  Gold.
H. Height: 5'9 1/2
I. Instruments you play: none :(
J. Job title: Mommy.
K. Kids: We have two - but I am aiming for 2 more!
L. Live: Atlanta
M. Mother's name: Valencia
N. Nicknames: Yana, Yani, Pooh Pooh (by my dad, only!)
O. Overnight hospital stays: When I had my babies. ;)
P. Pet peeve: SMACKING!!!!  #smackpeoplewhosmack is currently my favorite hashtag to use.
Q. Quote from a movie: ...can't think of one right now.
R. Right or left handed: Right.
S. Siblings: Yep ;).  3 younger brothers I grew up with and 2 older half sisters who live in Cleveland
T. Time you wake up: around 7am (sometimes earlier, unfortunately)
U. Underwear: Yep.
V. Vegetable you hate: Okra.
W. What makes you run late:  I will blame it on my kids - but honestly, it is usually because of my mommy brain and I can't find something I just had - like my phone.  A few times I found myself looking for it and I was ACTUALLY ON IT.  The person on the other line had to remind me. lol.
X. X-Rays you've had: my teeth at the dentist.
Y. Yummy food that you make: not to brag - but I am a pretty awesome cook.  Okay, I am bragging.  But it's true!  I am more of a cook than a baker - although I make some mean muffins.  I will share the recipe soon!
Z. Zoo animal: I am not really an 'animal' person.


That's it!  I have seen this questionnaire on a few blogs that I follow and I love reading them.  If you do one, please share the link so that I can read yours!  Or feel free to do some or all of it in the comments.

4 comments:

Libby said...

Oh, I hate smacking too! And gum popping. I have to try hard to contain myself.

You had me cracking up with W. And you know, in my adult life I've started loving me some okra! Sometimes I go to Wal-Mart's deli and buy a little container full just to eat in the car.

I enjoyed reading this!

Happy Early Thanksgiving Wishes to you and yours!

K. Rock said...

Smacking is one of my husband's pet peeves too.

So you are one of those huh? One of those okra haters! Well I love it!

LaShawn Wiltz said...

I HATE Okra with a passion!! The seeds, the slime!
And why didn't I know you live in Atlanta too??? *smacks self upside the head.*

Anonymous said...

TM personal I - I'm worried someone's gonna steal your identity.