Sunday, October 09, 2011

Kids Clothes Week Challenge


I am participating in this challenge. (Yay!).

If you can't tell by the name, the participants are challenged to work on kid's clothes for a whole week. We are supposed to work on it for at least an hour a day.

To jump start my week, I finished an owl hat for Anaya.

My goals for the week are:

Make a pattern for the owl hat
Make a hat + pattern for a News Boy Hat
Make a hat + pattern for a Rasta Hat
Make something with sleeves
Make a video tutorial for a hair clip

I know these are lofty goals. Let's see if I can reach them!

Oh, and the patterns are going to be available to you for free. ;)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see what else you make! I am so excited about the challenge

Rochelle Sodipo said...

This is too darling! I need to order one with mittens for Picard. Text me pricing!

rothcomilitary said...

It feels so nice to find somebody with some original thoughts on this subject. Really thankful to you for starting this. The blog is really informative.

Designer Wholesalers said...

Hello,

Thank you for this useful information for Kids Clothes. These are offers the unique range of the Kids Polo clothes. which is available in latest designs and vibrant colors along with perfect finish...