Sunday, October 23, 2011

I think my neighbor's nanny is a crackhead.


Well, I haven't SEEN her smoking crack - but she displays some of the more subtle signs -  Her braids are just a BIT too old.  Her neck looks like it is permanently in an awkward position.  She was REALLLY skinny.  And something about the way she walks and talks....

Even if she isn't on crack now - she has at least been on it in the not so distant past.

It looks pretty obvious to me, but then - I am not really a stranger to crackheads.


So, what do you think?  Should I tell her.  I am afraid if I do, I am going to offend her.  And I have no proof - I could totally be wrong.  I am not - but I could be... theoretically.

4 comments:

Rochelle Sodipo said...

LMAO!!!!!! This is hilarious! "How to spot a "J" by AyanaRED! Tell her...Ef it!

Steph said...

I would ask her how she met or knows her nanny and then ask if she did a background check or called references. If she says "yes", don't do anything else.

Kimberly said...

I realize that this is a completely serious topic, but I had to laugh - quite hard - at your funny words. And I can't really offer any advice in that area, but I like Steph's suggestion. :)

Ayana said...

@Steph: she met her at her child's old daycare...