Monday, August 29, 2011

Journaling...

Did I tell you guys how much I LOVE journaling? Well, if you know me in real life - I know you know. That is my go-to advice for everybody.

Oh? You are depressed? Journal!

You are angry with your spouse? Journal!

You are stressed about your kids? Journal!

You don't know what to cook for dinner? Journal!

Yes. I think that journaling is so great and it holds the answers to all of life's problems...

Of course it was only a matter of time before I made my own journal. I found a couple of nice book-binding tutorials on youtube. BTW, youtube also has the answers to life's problems.

I used this one:

part 1

part 2

part 3

I didn't follow the instructions fully - because I have a hard time with that. Also, I didn't have all the materials she had. Here is my finished book:




I have to say I am not completely satisfied with the way it looks. Well, the style of it. It looks like a book of witch's potions and spells... But whatever - it is my first book - NOT my last!

I hope you make one of your own (and USE it!). Let me know if you do. :)

No comments: