Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Day 44 of 365


So, I totally almost forgot about taking a picture today. I need to start doing my pictures earlier in the day! It would totally suck to have gotten this far and fail because of my bad memory. And I know "this far" is not really far at all... But it is further than I expected to get. So whatever.

Anyway, this picture is a self portrait - but it is a total sham if it is supposed to reflect my day. I have been super busy all day with no time at all to crochet - except for the 4 or 5 stitches required to take this shot.. It has been a super fun day day anyway!

I went to lunch with my friend to a Cuban restaurant. It was so good. And she inspired me to decorate my house! I bought a few items today from T.J. Maxx and Ross and we are going to paint soon. I am so excited!

No comments: