Friday, May 08, 2009

Craftster

I don't know if you know this (or if he minds my sharing it), but E is pretty much a computer geek. And like all computer geeks, he visits geek-like forums regularly to find information about whatever geeky computer thing he wants to learn.

He asked me while ago, why don't I visit crafty forums. Being ignorant, I told him that crafty people don't do forums like that. We like to craft - not sit in front of a computer all day.

Well, boy was I wrong. There is a great (not geeky - well, sometimes geeky) website for craftsters! Craftsters.org. I think like all the crafty people in the world are on there - well, the ones that speak English, and have internet access...

Anyway, there are a TON of ideas, inspiration, and support. At times, I can't decide if I want to go on there, or go make something.

No comments: