Thursday, January 04, 2007

I think I am going to quit

I talked to my aunt today (a health nut) and she advised me against the cleanse. She claims it is going to mess up my body - taking laxatives like that with out eating. I did notice the box said something about not taking the laxatives more than 8-10 days in a row.

Also, I feel bad for E. I am not cooking and I think he ate cereal for dinner tonight. (I am not sure because I have been staying away from the kitchen.) Another thing - I have been in such a bad mood, I haven't been talking to him.

There are a few things that are keeping me from quitting.
1.) I don't want to feel like a quitter.
2.)Plenty of people have done this diet safely. Google it. There are mostly good reviews.
3.) I am actually more focused at work than I have ever been. - Maybe because there was a break through on the project, but it could be the juice!
4.) It's less of a hassle for me to drink lemonade than to try to figure out what I want to eat (and it's cheaper!).
5.)After doing this, I will be able to adjust my diet to eating only really healthy foods.


Here are the bad things:
1.) I am hungry = I am in a bad mood.
2.) There are some health risks .
3.) I am not cooking like I should be (which was one of my New Year's Resolutions).
4.) If I do finish the fast and change my eating, it will be SUCH a hassle to eat. It is already hard to not eat beef and pork when we go out- it's in everything. Imagine trying to eat out if I only eat stuff like organic sea salt and unbleached wheat flour.

No comments: