Thursday, May 25, 2006

Church

So my life is getting much better. I am learning more about what I am actually doing at work. I am cooking a lot more. I am setting goals for myself and accomplishing them. Come to think of it, I am getting to be pretty hot stuff. J/K. No, seriously. I am hot stuff.

I am reading my bible a lot more. E and I went to a ‘good’ church on Sunday – even though there were only 8 people there, including us. I do like small, but this may be a tad too small. Another less than pleasing feature about the church is the time it starts. 8:00am. Is this insane or what? I barely get to work at 9:00 am. Come to think of it – this may be why there were only 6 members present.

E and I also would like to go to a church that has a good bible study. Guess when it is? Go ahead – think of a time. 7:30 am – before church starts!! Are they kidding me? But I must admit the church is good. They use scripture accurately. We got the church’s name and address from a list of american black reformed of churches. I didn’t even know that is what I am… Reformed. Black. American. Well, I knew I was a Black American. But anyway I was so excited when my friend gave me the list. E and I have been looking for churches for a while and we had no idea how we were going to go about finding a good church. But now we’ve found it.

So E and I are going to try out another church on the list. Here is the list, by the way.


No comments: