Thursday, March 07, 2013

In the studio


Waiting: on this canvas to dry.  My favorite and largest (it's 24x48 inches) so far.

Marveling: at how much of a mess I have to make in order to create one journal cover.

Excited: about sending this journal cover to a beautiful lady in Florida.

Wondering: why I must work on at least 4 art journals at a time while I can only work on one canvas at a time...

Flattered: to be mentioned in this post by an (AWESOME) mom at Zekey's school.

Related Videos:
 

2 comments:

B. said...

I love evidence of your brush strokes left over in this one.

-Brooke

Sooz Weissberg said...

I love that your blog post consists of photos! Love to see so much "messy" color. Thanks for not being shy to share your "mess" (a BEAUTIFUL mess!). Love that journal cover! Do you have a shop?