Monday, December 26, 2011

I've been tagged!

My bloggy friend Libby tagged me!

Rules:
there are some rules...  (but I am not really a rule follower) ;).  Go to her blog to see them.


Libby's Questions for me.
1.   What country do you live in? United States.
2.  If you were given an all-expense paid vacation to anywhere in the world for 1 week, where would you like to go? Paris
3. Have you traveled internationally before?  Not really... Unless you consider Cancun and the Bahamas.  If so, where have you been?
4.  If you had to choose another occupation besides the one your currently do, what would it be? I would love to be any kind of creative...  Painter, Photographer, Fashion Designer
5.  What is your favorite dessert?  MMMmmm, ALL of them!  But if I HAD to choose.  I think I would love some peach cobbler (with vanilla ice cream, of course)
6.  Do you speak or write in more than one language?  Please tell us.  I wish...
7.  Do you like movies with subtitles? We watch all of our movies with the subtitles on... so we won't miss anything.  But I don't like to watch movies that I HAVE to turn the subtitles on b/c that means I can't crochet/knit.
8.  What is your favorite sport to play or to watch? none. I am not a sports fan.
9.  If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be? Hmm.  Pretty much everything...  I want to be more kind, more creative, more flexible, more spiritual, more patient... I could go on, and on, and on...
10.  What was your favorite childhood game? Monopoly (I have to admit - I love it as an adult, too).
11.  Are your ears pierced? Yep.  

So, this is totally against the rules, but you are ALL tagged!  You can just use the questions Libby gave to me ;).  Yay!  I can't wait to read your answers.

1 comment:

Libby said...

hehehe, rule breaker. :-) I enjoyed reading your responses. You've got a point about not being able to craft while watching subtitled movies, but I still love them.

Happy Thursday!