Monday, June 13, 2011

Today...

Besides making more hair clips...

because I can be obsessive like that, I met with 2 organizers.

And I love them BOTH. The first (Dreena of Girl Friday) more, actually because she is a decorator also and she totally *gets* my style. And she had great ideas - actually they both had great ideas that I never would have thought of on my own. (Thank goodness for organizers!).

The price is the same ~ $25/hour. But they both have time minimums. Dreena's time minimum is 5 hours! I am NOT going to be able to work straight through for 5 hours. Maybe she will do all the work (she does have a LOT of energy).

The second organizer, Lauri (from the Clutterologist) has a minimum of 3 hours. She said that she notices that her clients lose steam after about 2 1/2 hours. Which will totally be me! And she is convinced that she will be able to declutter my craft room in the 3 hour period.

So, that is what I am going to do first. Hire Lauri to do my craft room on Sunday, July 3rd. From 10am to 1pm. Which is perfect because I invited my friends over for a craft in on July 10th. They will actually be able to have somewhere to work!

And we took some before shots (just in case you could not appreciate my excellent videography).

I am getting so excited!

No comments: