Tuesday, November 02, 2010

Day 36 of 365


This is super un-politically correct to say, but I do not think that we should be encouraging *ignorant* people to vote. First of all, these ignorant people are probably going to vote Democrat because word on the street is the Republicans are "greedy and corrupt".

NEWSFLASH: They are ALL greedy and corrupt!!!!!

But the masses (ignorant as they are) are not going see past the bull-crap ads. So, whoever has the most money (and swagg - canNOT forget about swag) wins. It's ridiculous.

So, instead of giving more to the government (which is maximized when you vote Democrat), we should be lessening their power in our lives. If you don't know the politician personally (even if you do!), can you really trust him to make decisions in your personal life? Your child's life?

Hopefully the answer is No!

As you can probably tell, I am a Libertarian. I believe in FREEDOM!

So, this is what I say to the masses: "If you don't know, don't go!".

1 comment:

annie said...

I LOVE that last motto! That's what I'm going to preach from now on!!! Love the blog, too!

Annie