Sunday, October 03, 2010

Some people piss me off.

So, it totally pisses me off when people make the statement : "I am not trying to get between you and your husband." WTH?

WHY do you think that YOU have the power to even AFFECT our relationship? Who do you think you are, really? And what type of superficial relationship do you think we have?

As you have probably guessed, someone made that statement recently. An in-law (not my mother or father or brother - in-law). But an in-law thought that she could come between me and E. Are you sick? You get on his nerves AT LEAST as much as you get on mine - I am just more vocal about it. Thankyouverymuch.

Usually, I don't care about what people think - if I don't have to deal with them. But if I am going to have a relationship with someone, it has to be meaningful. I recently realized that I am morally opposed to surface relationships.

However, with some people you HAVE to have some type of relationship - and if those people are unhealthy-relationship-havers, then the only deep relationship I can have with them is unhealthy. And I obviously, I am more morally opposed to that.

So.... what do I do?

No comments: