Wednesday, October 06, 2010

Day 8 of 365


My nephew Wade is such a funny little boy.

Zekey and I visited my sister and her son last night and we had a great time. Of course Zekey was in heaven getting to eat candy, which me and E never let him have. As a matter of fact, E is probably going to blow a gasket when he sees this picture. Sorry.

I had a great time with my sister, too. I knew she was artistically talented but I did not know how much of an artist she is until this trip. I am not even a poem person, but she read me a poem that she wrote about 2 weeks ago and it was SO nice. And she wrote it. 2 weeks ago!

I am at home with help from my husband and no job to tie me down, struggling to overcome my blocks and she, a single parent, working full time with WAY less time to create is creating art effortlessly.


No comments: