Friday, October 01, 2010

Day 3 of 365

Zekey interrupting my morning pages.

Did I tell you about morning pages? (most times for me it is nap-time pages or late-at-night pages). Anyway, it is journaling free style. You just write what comes to your mind. It is kinda like meditation. Before you get the hang of it, it will feel like a complete waste of time. But then, all sorts of stuff will be revealed.

Actually it IS my meditation. I do it when I feel "stuck", or unmotivated, or SUPER PISSED <- I usually throw those pages away. When I feel stuck or unmotivated and I write, I usually have clarity right after. I feel motivated and know exactly what I should be doing. When I am angry and I write, the anger dissipates. It's like magic, really.

Anyway, it is my new recommendation. I think EVERYONE should do it. Including you ;)

So, maybe I should name this 365 days of Zekey. No, I am just kidding. I am going to (try to) take pictures of other things. But seriously, as you can see he is my world - the center of it at least.

1 comment:

Steph said...

sweet! I love writing, and I feel like you... it helps me clear my head.