Sunday, October 16, 2011

KCWC Day 6

Okay, Okay, Okay.

I didn't make the skirt today. I DID make some banana muffins



and I finished a Keroppi for my neighbor who is due in November. Earlier this month, I finished the giraffe. Hey! It's for the KIDS.




I got
the [FREE] Keroppi pattern from here (Free is awesome, no?) . They don't know what they are having - so I had to keep it gender neutral. I also made the baby a giraffe. I think the giraffe is so cute. I bought the pattern here (not free - but the pattern is super clear and pretty easy - so I didn't mind paying the $5, too much).

Ummm, I PLAN to make a bib, also. But you can see that my 'plans' often do not play out in real life as they do in my head...

Stay tuned!

5 comments:

Libby said...

Everything came out super wonderful! If we were closer, I'd swap you a slice of cranberry orange bread for a muffin. :-)

Rochelle Sodipo said...

Crochet envy!

Kimberly said...

Those muffins look fantastic! And you know, it has to end somewhere. I am crazy about making these days, but this afternoon, I deserve a break and so do you!

Ayana said...

Libby! Yes! I would love to live near your farmer neighbor - and get a slice of that bread you made ;).

lol. ;) Rochelle. You know I will teach you!

Kimberly, you are my inspiration! I love the stuff you made this week.

LaShawn Wiltz said...

I want the muffin!!!!!